Prioritising requires you to identify which tasks in your day are more important than others. And it’s different whether you’re a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM because your time demands are different.
By prioritising tasks & commitments you’re using your time much more wisely, which can ensure tasks are completed & you’re placing focus on what is most important, amongst a big list of to-do’s.
How to Prioritise.
Prioritising requires that you find out what tasks are more important than others.
You need to identify what is of most importance to yourself & your home.
This could be:
- Praying on time
- Cooking a healthy meal each day
- Staying on top of laundry
- Creating ‘me time’ moments
- Spending time with family & friends.
For WAHM & WOHM.
You need to decide what is of most importance to yourself, your home & your work.
That could also be those I mentioned for SAHM but also:
- Which work projects need more of your time than others?
- Which work tasks can be delegated to others so you can concentrate on the most urgent matters first?
- Which work emails, phone calls or correspondence are the most important?